Advertisement

impulsively cutting my hair into a bob at 12am

impulsively cutting my hair into a bob at 12am This specific video was inspired by @liyah li 💞

Welcome to my channel! My name is Janyah, and on this channel you can expect nothing but POSITIVITY! I do lifestyle videos, challenges, vlogs, story times & MORE! Make sure you subscribe to become apart of the #OMGSQUAD and turn on my post notifications so you can be notified everytime I post!

xoxo, Nyah ♛

“The best revenge is massive success...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 🧞‍♀️✨

For Business Inquiries: kravenyah@gmail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 💞🧘🏾‍♀️

🤔😚 ♡FAQ:

-What editor do you use? iMovie
-What camera do you use? Canon Rebel t6i
-Age? 16
-How tall are you? 5’3
-Where do you live? Florida

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 🤍✈️

✨ ♡ STALK ME ♡ 👱🏾‍♀️🤘🏾

😻 Instagram:


👻 Snapchat:


🦋 Twitter:


🧕🏾 Pinterest:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 📸🥳

I hope you guys enjoyed the video!! Be sure to comment any video ideas or questions you have down below. I respond!! And once again make sure you click that subscribe button to become apart of the #OmgSquad !! & turn on my post notifications, so you can be notified every time I post! 🤩

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 👋🏾 🥰

;) TOODLES!

cutting my own hair,cutting my hair into a bob,cutting hair,cutting my hair,cutting my hair short,how to cut your hair into a bob,hair,cutting my hair into bob,short hair,hair cut,cutting my hair at home,cutting hair into bob,bob,cutting my own hair into a bob,cutting my long hair into a bob,how to cut a bob,cutting my hair into a bob at home,natural hair,weave,sew in,flat iron,omg nyah,impulsively,gone wrong,

Post a Comment

0 Comments