Advertisement

Building Off Grid Log Cabin | Finishing DIY Roof Trusses ALONE

Building Off Grid Log Cabin | Finishing DIY Roof Trusses ALONE #logcabin #offgrid #diy
I'm happy to say that all 4 of the main roof trusses are now up in place on my log cabin and it all went without any bigger problems. I did this last two trusses alone and it was for sure not easy, but also far from impossible. Had many people telling me that doing it the DIY style as I'm doing it, will be almost impossible to build the roof without having a lift. I'm still not done, but one of the hardest works is behind me.

Thanks for watching!

Off Grid Log Cabin Playlist:
Season 1:

Subscribe to my channel to not miss the future episodes:

Instagram:

log cabin diy,log house,off grid,log cabin,off grid log cabin,log cabing,building a log cabin,building log house,forest,logs,cabin,wooden house,off grid house,nik rijavec,alone in the nature,hard work,nature,wild,work hard,log lift,log cabin walls,log notch,log scribe,scribing logs,full scribe,survival,diy,forest cabin build,real life minecraft,forest cabin,wilderness,my self reliance,alone in the wilderness,tiny home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments