Advertisement

Tonight the Stars Will Speak - All I Want (Official Music Video)

Tonight the Stars Will Speak - All I Want (Official Music Video) Here's the official music video for All I Want by Tonight the Stars Will Speak!
You can stream All I Want on Spotify, Amazon music or you can purchase on Itunes!!
PURCHASE/STREAMING LINKS -distrokid.com/hyperfollow/tonightthestarswillspeak/all-i-want

Music video was created by exodus_draws_ please give her a follow on Instagram

Check out her portfolio here!!



SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
INSTAGRAM


Twitter:


Facebook:


Soundcloud:


#chillmusic #stopmotion #lofi

Thanks for watching the video Tonight the Stars Will Speak - All I Want (Official Music Video)

stop motion music video,animated music video,lofi,lofi music,chill wave,down tempo,chill vibes,animation,bedroom pop,indie,indie music,stop motion animation,artsy,indie pop,indie electronic,chillwave,dreampop,music to relax to,chill music,chill beats,All I Want,music,dream wave,Tonight the Stars Will Speak,official music video,downtempo,ambient,chillout,chill out,lo-fi,chillout music,dream pop,chill,synthpop,chill audios,chillwave mix,synthwave,pop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments