Advertisement

TAURUS MARCH 2020 POWER & DESIRE!!!!

TAURUS MARCH 2020 POWER & DESIRE!!!! IG: thebaddestblossom
EXTENDED:

PERSONAL READINGS INFO:
Greetings!
I am open for personal readings for strictly Pisces Season. I only offer one type of Personal Reading.
I am taking $50.00 off the regular price. You are permitted to ask up to 4 questions on any subject. I am servant of Beloved and only deal with the light. I do get messages on occasion from those that have crossed over but I do not exercise necromancy. Please allow 5-8 business days to receive your reading. PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RECEIPT WITH YOUR QUESTIONS and PHONE NUMBER. Once I receive all your information I will respond to you and start working on your reading.
Thanks again for your Business and I wish you Love and Prosperity!!!
Email: spiritualog84@gmail.com
The link to make the payment is down below!!!! PayPal & Debit/Card Cards accepted. No WESTERN Union!!!!!

LINK FOR PERSONAL:

DESIRE!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments