Advertisement

So THAT'S Why Sony A7S III is Not Coming

So THAT'S Why Sony A7S III is Not Coming We've all been waiting 30 years for the Sony A7S III to be released, but unfortunately Sony has other plans in mind. In fact the original A7S II was a mistake, never intended to be a video camera. Sony won't be making a video centric camera and cannibalize their cinema line.

My Amazon Store for products I recommend

Patreon for Monthly Q&A
Monkey Strength ebook
T-shirts and merch!
Music from videos!
Donate to paypal.me/vegetablepolice Thank you!

My Other Channel Vegetable Police

The HAIR GROWTH Shampoo I use that actually works us code 10CAREGROWZ19 for 10% off.

camera conspiracies,sony a7siii,sony a7s iii,sony a7s iii rumor,sony a7s iii rumors,sony a7s iii specs,sony a7s iii release date,sony a7s,sony a7s line,sony a7s iii review,sony a7s iii vs,sony next camera,sony 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments