Advertisement

Munich Security Conference #2 | Navy, VIP, Army, Government: Rare & Close-Up w. Azerbaijan A340-600

Munich Security Conference #2 | Navy, VIP, Army, Government: Rare & Close-Up w. Azerbaijan A340-600 Dear friends,

this is the second Munich Security Conference 2020 video - also with some rare and impressive planes. I hope you enjoy it.

Some of my personal highlights:

- The Qatar Amiri Flight A320
- The Azerbaijan A340-600
- The golden A318 of National Air Service
- The golden A330-200 Prestige of Saudi Arabia Government
- The US Navy Fairchild C-26D Metroliner
- The Fokker 100 of Slovak Republic

Please let me know: What is your favorite plane in this video?
---------------

Camera Sony RX10 IV:

- Lieblings Flugzeug / favourite plane: Airbus: A340-600
- Lieblings Fluggesellschaft / favourite airline: Lufthansa + Air Namibia
- Lieblings Flughafen / favourite airport: Frankfurt Airport


In Cooperation with:









------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ich hoffe es hat euch gefallen ich würde mich sehr über ein Like und Abo freuen! / I hope you like it and I would be very happy about a like and subscription!

(C) Copyright by FRAproductions. Do not use or publish any content from my videos without my permission!

A340-600

Post a Comment

0 Comments