Advertisement

Martin D-18 Modern Deluxe Demo and Sound Test : Just the Right Amount of Upgrades

Martin D-18 Modern Deluxe Demo and Sound Test : Just the Right Amount of Upgrades D18 Modern Deluxe Sonic Documentation, Phase 1.... Everybody loves a D18. And most everybody loves a D18 with a Torrefied Top, some tasty cosmetic appointments, and a couple subtle modern upgrades am I right? Carbon fiber bridge plate, liquid metal bridge pins, titanium truss rod.... All functional and welcome modifications, at least to me. I love vintage guitars and do consider myself to be a bit of a traditionalist, but I also have been around vintage guitars enough to know that innovation in the acoustic guitar world is certainly not a bad thing, if done right. Kudos to Martin for putting out this whole line, I hope it is proving successful for them because I think they're on the right track with these. I'll have a 000-28 MD in soon to check out so stay tuned.

Strumming 0:01 Flatpicking 1:54 Fingerpicking 3:24 Capo 5:27

Recorded with Shure KSM32, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Logic Pro, no additional processing.

Review,Demo,Comparison,Acoustic Guitar,Ian Meadows,Acoustic Guitar Demo,Acoustic Letter,Acoustic Life,Tony Polecastro,Acoustic,martin modern deluxe,martin d18 modern deluxe,martin modern deluxe d18,martin d18,Martin D18 Guitar Review,Martin D-18,Martin Dreadnought VTS,Martin VTS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments