Advertisement

RED FOX Secret Quest [Days & Locations] - STAR STABLE ONLINE

RED FOX Secret Quest [Days & Locations] - STAR STABLE ONLINE Rose Shadowlee posted an easter egg video yesterday and I thought id make a similar thing but with more explanation I guess
Roses video:
Also, I know that the videos where I talk are very quiet idk I've never recorded with a mic before and I have no idea how to make it louder.

Follow My Instagram:
Become A Member:


If you have any ideas for my future videos comment! :)

#starstable #sso #starfam #Minatozy

star stable online,star stable,sso,Minatozy,star stable easter egg,sso easter egg,sso red fox,star stable red fox,sso red fox locations,star stable red fox locations,sso easter egg locations,star stable easter egg locations,star stable spoilers,star stable spoilers 2020,sso spoiler,sso spoilers 2020,sso fox locations,star stable fox locations,sso fox quest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments