Advertisement

INSIDE TARGET'S FITTING ROOM | Target Haul | MakeupByMegB

INSIDE TARGET'S FITTING ROOM | Target Haul | MakeupByMegB INSIDE TARGET'S FITTING ROOM | Target Haul | MakeupByMegB

For business inquires only, contact me at: makeupbymeggb@gmail.com (yes, with two g’s)

Hey everyone! Welcome to my Inside the Fitting Room at Target video. I saw Carrie Dayton do this at Aerie thought it was a great idea! Her video is linked below. As a midsize size 10 body, sometimes finding clothes that fit can be a challenge as I'm sometimes in between standard size and plus size. I want to film more videos like this, so let me know what other stores I should try! What would you like to see from me next? Let me know in the comments below. Thank you again for watching my Target Try On video!
→Carrie's video:
→CHECK OUT MY NEW CHANNEL: →


LET’S BE FRIENDS:
i n s t a g r a m: + +
f a c e b o o k:
t w i t t e r:
s n a p c h a t: makeupbymegb
p i n t e r e s t:

D E A L S ON D E A L S:
▷Save $10 off your next Ulta order:
▷Save $5 off your next Amazon purchase:
▷20% your next American Eagle/Aerie purchase:
▷Ebates (free!) Get cash back shopping online:
▷HauteLook (flash sales):
▷Join Influenster (free!) & test out products:

HELP SUPPORT MY CHANNEL:

paypal.me/makeupbymegb

CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS:
▷Colourpop Bare Necessitates Palette
▷Best Natural Foundation
▷Trying French Makeup
▷Step by Step Glam Makeup
▷Shane x Jeffree collab review
▷Aries Makeup Tutorial
▷Shop my Closet for Vacation
▷Blood Sugar Palette Review
▷Thrift with Me
▷PLouise vs ABH Eye Primer
▷Trying on ALL of American Eagle's Shorts
▷ABH vs Morphe
▷3 Looks 1 Palette Alyssa Edwards
▷Alyssa Edwards Palette Review
▷How to Blend Colorful Shadow
▷Perfect Subscriber Tag
▷Makeup Collection
▷Full Face of Makeup I Bought But Never Use
▷Full Face of Makeup I Hate

not sponsored. all ideas/thoughts are my own ♥

About this channel: My name is Meg and I started MakeupByMegB to share all things beauty with you! Here, you can enjoy videos of product reviews/demos, get ready with me videos, tutorials, and makeup tips for beginners. I want this to be a fun and positive space for you to learn and enjoy!

HATE COMMENT POLICY: If you leave mean/negative/rude comments or unsolicited rude "advice", I will delete your comment & block you. This world is already so ugly and negative; my channel is not the place for people to be rude and mean. There is a difference between constructive criticism and hate so know bullying, rude, or hurtful comments of any kind will NOT be tolerated. If this pertains to you, you are so much better than this. The golden rule is, "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all". The beauty community is a place full of love and support. Feel free to speak your mind, but please be respectful and remember to be kind.

#TargetHaul #MakeupByMegB

INSIDE TARGET'S FITTING ROOM,Target Haul,MakeupByMegB,what i bought at target,target try on,target try on haul,inside the fitting room at target,target fitting room try on,target spring 2020,target summer 2020,target clothes spring 2020,target summer clothes 2020,target spring clothes 2020,target midsize,wild fable try on haul,wild fable midsize friendly,wild fable try on,wild fable,inside the fitting room,fitting room try on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments