Advertisement

I Was SHAMED For Having PINK HAIR In This Country... *AWKWARD*

I Was SHAMED For Having PINK HAIR In This Country... *AWKWARD* In this video I'm taking you along with me for a holiday in Switzerland with my best friend Sanna. In this vlog something extremely awkward happens where this person literally makes me feel super ashamed to have colored hair. Some people need to mind their own business and accept what makes other people happy. PINK HAIR MAKES ME HAPPY! Do what makes YOU HAPPY! Who cares what anyone else thinks. Be you.

Check out Sanna's vlog in Switzerland -

Watch last week's vlog where Sanna and I were reunited and went to Disneyland Paris -

Subscribe for more vlogs/challenges/irl content!

i was,shamed,for,having,pink,hair,in,this,country,awkward,i was shamed,i was shamed for this,i was shamed for having colored hair,i was shamed for having pink hair,awkward moment,people being rude,vlog,switzerland vlog,travel vlog,leah ashe vlog,leah and sanna vlog,leah ashe and iamsanna,best friends,leah ashe and sanna vlog,travel,girly,pink hair,girly vlogs,girly vlog,fashion,surprise,big,comedy,irl,leah ashe irl,leah ashe,vlog leah ashe,leah vlog irl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments