Advertisement

I GOT EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH AND HONESTLY WISH I GOT FIRED INSTEAD | Night Of The Consumers ENDING

I GOT EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH AND HONESTLY WISH I GOT FIRED INSTEAD | Night Of The Consumers ENDING Night of the Consumer ending has you getting employee of the month...which might not be what we should be getting if this is the reward..

Night of the consumer game link:


Follow me on Twitter! ►

Watch me on Twitch! ►

Follow our Instagram! ►

---------------------------



We're here to have fun and not take ourselves too seriously, so any negative comments will be automatically deleted! Thanks for watching!



#KubzScouts

kubz,scouts,kubz scouts,night of the consumer,night of the consumer gameplay,night of the consumer video game,retail horror game,night of the consumers,night of the consumers gameplay,night of the consumers ending,free indie games,video games 2020,scary indie games,indie horror games,ps1 style horror games,ps1 style games,jumpscares,reactions,commentary,kubz scouts scary games night of the consumer ending,

Post a Comment

0 Comments