Advertisement

'I Am Not Okay With This' Cast on Things That Are Not Okay | MTV News

'I Am Not Okay With This' Cast on Things That Are Not Okay | MTV News The cast of Netflix’s 'I Am Not Okay With This' (Richard Ellis, Sofia Bryant, Wyatt Oleff, and Sophia Lillis) sit down with MTV News to share the top five things they’re not okay with, like ignoring the seat belt alarm, pouring milk before cereal, and more.

#IAmNotOkayWithThis #MTVNews

Subscribe to MTV News:

More from MTV News:
Official MTV News Website:
Like MTV News:
Follow MTV News:
MTV News Instagram:

#MTVNews is your destination for music docs, celeb interviews and more!

I am not okay with this,I am not okay with this Netflix,I am not okay with this MTV News,I am not okay with this cast,Richard Ellis,Richard Ellis I am not okay with this,Sofia Bryant,Sofia Bryant Netflix,Wyatt Oleff,Sophia Lillis,Sophia Lillis interview,I am not okay with this interview,MTV news Netflix,MTV News Netflix cast interviews,MTV new interviews,mtv news,celebrity news,entertainment news,pop culture,WC,MOTV_4/28,

Post a Comment

0 Comments