Advertisement

Hair Growth Update | How To RETAIN Length

Hair Growth Update | How To RETAIN  Length Hi love bugs! I've gotten so many questions about my hair growth over the past year so here are some DETAILED tips and changes I’ve made to help me retain length. Hair grows but you have to RETAIN THE LENGTH once it comes in, so each and every point made helps with that. Enjoy!


----------


DETAILED Winter Hair Regimen


Salon Visit | Straightening + COLORING Natural Hair


SHAVING My Hair Again?! | What did I do to my HAIR?


I'm A Red Head! NO FRIZZ Wash + Go


My TOP Hair Product Faves of 2019



----------


GET TO KNOW ME / /
For business inquiries: hello@annisalimara.com







----------


T E C H I N F O / /

Camera: Canon 77D
Editing: Final Cut Pro X

----------
FTC: This video is not sponsored

Length

Post a Comment

0 Comments