Advertisement

شو عملت من الصبح لليل | يومي الكامل university day in my life

شو عملت من الصبح لليل | يومي الكامل university day in my life Hi my loves and welcome to this week's video! In this vlog I get ready with you for university, workout and then again get ready for a night out with my sister and friends!

Comment #NATOSQUAD if you have notifications bell on❤️

Note: All my videos are professionally translated to English. Turn on Cc.

Previously on my channel:
ترتيب مكياجي في غرفتي الجديدة organizing my makeup
رجعت للرياضة بعد ٤ أشهر weeks in my life: university, work, events
شراء أثاث لبيتي مع صفا سرور furniture shopping for my new apartment
أول يوم جامعة في دبي i'm going back to university!?
moving to dubai فلوق الانتقال إلى دبي
..قررت أترك بلدي why I decided to move to another country


تواصلي معي على : CONNECT WITH ME
♡ Instagram
♡ Twitter
♡ Snapchat: nataliesallaum
♡ TikTok

ENQUIRIES:
natalie@egoandeast.co

Music by Epidemic Sound

#ناتالي_سلوم

Natalie sallaum,Lebanese vlogger,arabic vlogger,فلوجر,ناتالي سلوم,فلوج,weekly vlogs,vlogs in arabic,dubai,youtube,beauty creator,dubai vlogs,university vlogs,dubai moving vlogs,college day,university day in the life,university day in my life dubai,day in a life of a student,a day in my life working out,healthy vlog,university vlog,dubai university vlogs,life as a student,جامعة,يوم كامل في حياتي كطالبة جامعة!,dubai vlog,college days,daily vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments