Advertisement

Juventus-Inter will be played behind closed doors because of the Coronavirus | Oh My Goal

Juventus-Inter will be played behind closed doors because of the Coronavirus | Oh My Goal The Juventus-Inter game could take place without any spectators, and even be rescheduled! The coronavirus is affecting the football world, and it’s also affecting Italian football and Serie A. The box office clash between Juve and Inter could, as a result, be directly impacted by the coronavirus.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal ronaldo,oh my goal cristiano ronaldo,ronaldo juventus,juventus inter,corona virus,serie a,juventus,inter,inter milan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments