Advertisement

I destroyed the last player so bad he left the game ๐Ÿ™‰

I destroyed the last player so bad he left the game ๐Ÿ™‰ He do be a scaredy cat doe my mans said nope and quit the match ๐Ÿ’ฉ

๐Ÿ™‹‍♂️ My Support A Creator Code ➔ Brock

๐Ÿ“ฑ Discord (to get notified and hang out) ➔

๐Ÿ“ท Instagram ➔

๐Ÿฆ Twitter ➔

๐ŸŽต TikTok ➔



⚙️ Sensitivity ➔ | 50% | 48% | 2.0x Build | 2.2x Edit | 14% ADS on Both | Linear Aim

๐ŸŽ›️ Dead Zones ➔ .12 | .05

๐Ÿ•น️ Binds ➔ I edit with L3, use my left paddle for jump, and use my right paddle to take out builds.

๐ŸŽฎ Controller ➔ I use a normal Dualshock 4 controller with an FPS Strikepack Dominator for paddles and Galaxy Kontrol Freeks



๐Ÿ–ฑ PC Specs ➔ Intel i9-9900k | EVGA RTX 2060 Super | G.Skill TridentZ 32GB | ASRock z390 Phantom | PM981 512 GB NVME SSD | Corsair Crystal 570X ATX Mid Tower | Corsair 1200W Platinum Modular PSU | EVGA CLC 240 Liquid Cooler


๐Ÿ’ณ My Setup:

Dualshock Controller:
Galaxy Kontrol Freeks:
Reddragon k556 Keyboard:
Logitech G602:
AOC Agon 27” 240hz Gaming Monitor:
MSI MAG24C 144hz Curved Monitor:
Elgato HD60 Pro Capture Card:
Elgato Streamdeck XL:
Homall Gaming Chair:
Astro A40 TR + Mixamp:
Logitech Brio (for Handcam):
Netgear Nighthawk Gaming Router:
i9-9900k Gaming PC:

Brock plays fortnite,Brock plays fortnite settings,brockplaysfortnite,Brock fortnite,Brock,fortnite duo rare skins,aerial assault trooper squad,rare skin win games,fortnite handcam rare skin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments