Advertisement

馃挻馃挼馃挾馃槺 Your Cash is DIRTY: Quick, give it up and save Yourselves. Just wait.....

馃挻馃挼馃挾馃槺 Your Cash is DIRTY: Quick, give it up and save Yourselves. Just wait..... *I do not own the copyright to this video and it is not used for commercial purposes.

They're coming for your cash, and this is how they will do it... And you'll let them, won't you? People are lying in the street, trying to find somebody to meet.
Who'll get them to the top and get them there fast, trying to get that dirty cash....


Dirty Dirty Cash.... 馃槈

"I've no excuse, I just want you to use me. Take me and abuse me I got no taboos, I'll make a trade with you. Do anything you wa-ant me to Money talks, money talks. Dirty cash I want you, dirty cash I need you, woh-oh Money talks, money talks Dirty cash I want you, dirty cash I need you. Meanwhile, back in the city, the real pill, the nitty gritty Sell yourself for your own soul For a nickel, not a bag of gold Behold, to what you've been told Plus the bubba and roomies below Money is the cause, tell me what's the path I once had pride, now that's all behind I want to get rich quick I want success and all that goes with it And I'm gonna use my sex Money talks, mmm-hmm, money talks Dirty cash I want you, dirty cash I need you, woh-oh Money talks, (you know) money talks, Dirty cash I want you, dirty cash I need you, I'm dirty cash, the one that you asked for I'm wanted by the rich and the poor More and more.

*****You just can't reject it. You're the junkie and I inject it. Into your blood stream, it's like a bad dream Money's the theme, do you know what I mean*****

Money talks, money talks. Dirty cash I want you, dirty cash I need you, woh-oh Talkin' 'bout that money-ey Oh giv-it-to-me, gimme, gimme, gimme, money, money, money Mmm hmm hmm hmm yeah I want you, money Got to have you money.

Give it to me......"

#CashLess #CryptoCurrency #DigitalBanking

Corona Virus,Covid 19,Corona Virus Italy,Corona Virus China,Corona Virus UK,Corona Virus US,Corona Virus Korea,Vaccine,Cashless society,economic crash,dirty cash,Crypto,RFID,Implant,WW3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments