Advertisement

WWE Smackdown To Be Performed In EMPTY ARENA! Sasha Banks Introduces WWE’s “NO TOUCHING” Rule!

WWE Smackdown To Be Performed In EMPTY ARENA! Sasha Banks Introduces WWE’s “NO TOUCHING” Rule! Update on Sasha Banks introducing WWE's new "no contact" rule and the possibility of WWE Smackdown and WWE Raw going on in an empty arena with no fans

WWE Wrestlemania 36, is right around the corner and WWE will not let anything get in the way of their biggest show of the year. With this year’s Wrestlemania card being stacked with highly anticipated matches such as Goldberg vs Roman Reigns, John Cena vs Bray Wyatt, and Drew McIntyre vs Brock Lesnar...WWE wants to make sure nothing will stop these matches from happening. As a result, WWE has now implemented a “no touching” policy at signings and meet and greets. Now you must keep your distance a meet and greets with the wrestlers. Sasha Banks introduced this policy this week at a recent signings by keeping her distance and wearing gloves for the entire signings. The next step will be to hold WWE Raw and Smackdown Tapings without any fans in attendance, which is something other sports are already doing. What are your thoughts on these new wwe policies? Leave your comments, don't forget to Subscribe with notifications on, and leave a like if you enjoyed! Thanks for Watching!


➤Music Credit:
Music Provided By: Youtube Audio Library



➤About WrestlingWorldCC / Disclaimer:
Hi, I’m Ron and welcome to my channel, WrestlingWorldCC! After being a fan of pro wrestling since 2004, I decided in 2016 to create my own YouTube channel to cover some of the popular topics among WWE sports entertainment and give my thoughts on them. Let me take your through my creative process, I start by watching the current wwe product, from Monday night raw, to Smackdown love, to ppv events, to rumors, to the social medias of WWE superstars, I keep a close eye on all things professional wrestling and when a find an interesting topic, I write a script in my own words covering the story and giving my own thoughts on it, followed up by recording the commentary, searching for the appropriate images from WWE’s official website that relate to the topic at hand, and then I take everything I have so far into my editing software where I put it all together and finalize the video. Every single word heard in my videos are my own words created by myself that I write down in a script before recording the commentary. Between the editing, commentary, thumbnail creation, and finalizing the video onto my channel, each video takes just about 2-3 days to fully create them. It’s an extremely stressful time consuming process, but it’s all worth it because I love creating content for my channel! You can always expect high quality content going over WWE news, WWE rumors, and much more pro wrestling wwe topics!


➤Follow Me!
Instagram: WrestlingWorldCC
Twitter: WrestlingWCC



Watch More WrestlingWorldCC! Latest WWE News and WWE Rumors March 2020 :




➤Image Credit:
All images used in this video are courtesy of WWE.com
All images used in this video are property of WWE and its respectful owners.
All Images used in this video are used under the FAIR USE, all image rights reserved to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)

WrestlingWorldCC is NOT affiliated with any wrestling organizations

#WWE #WWESmackdown #SashaBanks #WWERaw

wwe,wwe raw,wwe smackdown,Sasha Banks,sasha banks news,sasha banks 2020,sasha banks gloves,sasha banks vs,sasha,banks,wrestling,wwe women,superstars,wwe empty arena,wwe no touching,wwe rules,wwe smackdown 2020,wwe raw 2020,wwe meet and greet,smackdown fox,smackdown,smackdown highlights,wwe sasha banks,wrestlemania,wwe highlights,wwe 2k20,sports,wrestlingworldcc,raw,world wrestling entertainment,wwe news,wwe rumors,wwe 2020,wwe today,

Post a Comment

0 Comments