Advertisement

When to Use What Gear in a Motorcycle | Motorcycle Gears Explained | Praks Bikers Guide

When to Use What Gear in a Motorcycle | Motorcycle Gears Explained | Praks Bikers Guide In this video I taught you When to Use What Gear in a Motorcycle I tried my best to motorcycle gears explained. Hope this video will help you in shifting gears of a motorcycle.


Gears I Use
My DSLR which I use Vlog:
I suggest this Budget DSLR only body:
Best Vlog Lens for wide angle view:
Canon 24mm lens:
Best Budget Mic:
Mic I use:
I want to upgrade buy this action camera Gopro Hero 8:
Gopro Hero 7:
Helmet I use Studds Shifter:
Gopro Mic Adapter:
Gopro 12 Mounts:
I use these mounts pack 50 Mounts Pack:
Small and reliable Table Tripod:
For Heavy Duty Tripod:
Save your action camera from damage:
Helmet mic to connect with Gopro:
Storage 64GB Memory Card:
My Powerbank always reliable:
I want to buy this iPhone 11:
I use this iPhone 6S:
Hand Gloves:

Subscribe:
Check Out Website:
Buy Merch:

Follow me

Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Facebook Profile:

If you like my video please subscribe to my channel, like and share with your friends if you have any doubts you can comment below I'll make video on that to help you out.

#motorcyclegears #praksbikersguide #howtoshiftgears

praksbikersguide,dominar 400,praks bikers guide,when to use what gear in a motorcycle,motorcycle riding tips,how to ride a motorcycle,motorcycle gears,motorcycle gears explained,bike gears explained,how to shift gears on a bike,how to change gears on a bike,gears,किस समय कौन सा गियर,

Post a Comment

0 Comments