Advertisement

💧Water Signs In Love Part 1: March 2020💧 Freeing yourself from your past💚

💧Water Signs In Love Part 1: March 2020💧 Freeing yourself from your past💚 The ending of this video got cut off. Click on the link below for part two:

💧Water Signs In Love Part 2: March 2020💧 Freeing yourself from your past 💚


🔮 My intention for this general collective reading is to bring forth messages, advice, guidance from the spirit they come through to help bring you clarity & guidance. All of my readings are intended to be timeless so the messages in this reading can apply at any given time or space to anyone who is guided to my channel. I intend for this general collective reading to resonate with as many people as possible but it will not resonate with everyone. Please use discernment while listening and watching this video taking only the message or messages that resonate with you and leave the rest behind🔮


Have a magical day night or afternoon
Xtina @ ButterflyIntuition Divine Guidance🦋

#twinflame #love #watersigns #cancer #pisces #scorpio

To read & subscribe to my blog, please use this link:

If you are interested in booking a personal reading with me, they are available in my Etsy Shop:  

If you feel called to send me a donation please use this link:

If you feel called to send me a gift as an energy exchange, please use this link:

If you would like to connect with me on social media please visit my pages below:







Email: butterflyintuition1111@gmail.com

Disclaimer | Important Information - Please Read:

I am an intuitive reader who uses tarot and oracle cards as a divination tool to bring forth messages, advice, and guidance from spirit, angels, and spirit guides. My intention is to help as many people as I can in their love/life/career situations as well as helping them grow and ascend on their life path journey.

Personal readings are booked exclusively through this Etsy shop.

By purchasing a reading from me you are confirming that you are over 18 years old.

By purchasing a reading from me you are also confirming that the question/situation you are asking about is about you any situation/relationship that involves you and another person. I will not and I repeat will not do a reading where someone is asking me for information on 2 people. That is an invasion of privacy. I will not tap into the energy of that situation without their consent. The only way they can give me their consent is if they book a reading with me on their own.

When I bring forth messages from a person, they are coming from their higher self not their physical self.   Depending on the situation what the cards show me energetically may differ to what is happening in the physical.

You understand that you are solely responsible for your actions so it is up to you to follow the guidance/advice/messages I provide or choose a different path.  You also understand when asking about another person they have their own free will to act on what comes out in the cards. 

I am unable to predict timelines as energy changes daily and people - yourself included- have the free will to do whatever they choose.

I am unable to heal anyone of any physical, mental, or emotional ailment/wound, give legal advice, predict how a court case will turn out, or tell you if a medical condition will heal or worsen.  These types of questions should be presented to medical professionals and lawyers.

I am unable to confirm or deny if someone is your twin flame, divine counterpart, soulmate etc.  No one can confirm or deny that. That is something you will know intuitively when you meet this person.

All readings are intended for entertainment purposes only and to provide guidance. I reserve the right to refuse to work with anyone.

All information shared with me is secure and confidential.  I will never share any of your information and/or speak of your situation with another soul.  I honor &  respect the gifts that spirit has given me and you for trusting me to look into your situation.

past💚

Post a Comment

0 Comments