Advertisement

There’s No Such Thing As 100% Passive Income

There’s No Such Thing As 100% Passive Income In this video, I answered the question “Will the e-book business bring you passive income?” PLUS I talked about what’s the best thing about this business.

For more negosyo, and money-making tips, click the link below:



Thank you for watching it.

WAIT! Don't forget to click that red "Subscribe" button above.

If it's your first time to hear about me, my name is Jon Orana, and I'm the founder of Negosyo University.

We help people who are sick and tired of their jobs to design a lifestyle business so they can have more time, more money, and more freedom.

In just a few years, I mentored over 3,000 entrepreneurs, and some of them are now making multi-million pesos all from home.

If you're an aspiring Negosyante, check out my book "The Cautious Entrepreneur" at

You may also follow me on:

Instagram:
Facebook:
Website:

#businesstips #onlinecoaching #onlinebusiness

Income

Post a Comment

0 Comments