Advertisement

The real me, how I've dealt with depression, and saying thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The real me, how I've dealt with depression, and saying thank you from the bottom of my heart. This was supposed to be a video going over random funny news stories, but something happened along the way and the video became something very different...

I was going to post this last night, and then I decided not to.. But then I woke up this morning and felt compelled, I knew I had to post it even if it shows a side of myself I have kept private my entire life. I felt this way because millions of people out there are struggling each & every day with crippling depression.

I want all of them to know you're not alone, and there is a way out. Its important to find what you love most in this world and go for it. Even if it isn't financially lucrative, the journey and the just the simplest act of doing what makes you happy can change your entire world's perception. I know how cliché that sounds but it's the truest thing I've ever uttered out of my loud rambling mouth.

Resorting to taking your own life is never the answer. You are loved and if you have no one you must love yourself. If you feel lost in this world, like you've fallen into a void of negative thoughts...Find a hobby or passion and take steps to building that into a business or just take steps healing yourself through what it is that makes you happy.

If anyone of my Subscribers or anyone watching this video is depressed or in such a negative head space you feel like you may put your life in danger, I AM ALWAYS HERE TO TALK TO! I mean that, you can always feel free talk to someone who knows what you're going through. I am here for you. If I can help even one person by posting this video or writing these paragraphs, then this post served its greater purpose. Contact me anytime, day night, morning or afternoon

Thedailydarth@gmail.com
www.patreon.com/darthnews

#depression #anxiety #loveyourself

depression,depressed,anxious,anxiety,thank you,Suicide,mental health,positive,positivity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments