Advertisement

PAY IT FORWARD - LVFT x No Surrender - Wewoka, Oklahoma

PAY IT FORWARD - LVFT x No Surrender - Wewoka, Oklahoma This independent documentary film showcases my trip to Wewoka Oklahoma, home of No Surrender, the youth outreach center and the reason why we came out here in the first place.

Been working on this for quit some time now and I’m now excited to finally be able to shine light on this... If you guys have been following me for some time then you’d remember the time I flew to Wewoka, Oklahoma to visit my homie Dillion to check out his youth outreach center called No Surrender he opened up from the ground up... something he wanted to do because there was literally no hope, no help from the government for the kids in that area... well we’ve been planning a collab for the longest time since I left and it’s finally here.

In closing, I hope this video inspires the next generation to pay it forward in any way they can to their younger generation. The smallest gestures can make a significant impact in someone else's life...

HUGE THANKS TO Dillion Cooper, you are a true hero and true leader. Thank you for everything you've done and for everything you are currently doing!

Shout out to my dude Jeremy Sry! This video was all shot and edited by Jeremy himself!








LVFT,live fit,live fit apparel,pay it forward,wewoka,team lvft,randall pich,ceo,tattooed,dillion cooper,oklahoma,long beach,charity,community,success,grateful,gratitude,

Post a Comment

0 Comments