Advertisement

My Ex-Ex Wife Done Double Crossed Me Again 'Original Song'

My Ex-Ex Wife Done Double Crossed Me Again 'Original Song' Lovesick Blues Piano Cover
Mac and Cheese Recipe, Very Good
How to Play Piano
An original song I wrote in 1988. It is about a guy who marries someone he had previously divorced. There is a green screen used for the background.



Here basically are the lyrics... maybe differing slightly from the video version;

My Ex-Ex Wife Done Double Crossed Me Again;
I caught her out with Tex and now Tex is my ex best friend,
My ex-ex-wife done double crossed me,
Period, exclamation point and apostrophe,
My ex-ex wife done double crossed me again,

I was happily divorced,
I didn't have a dime,
But every dime I didn't have was mine,
I decided to marry Mary again,
Give the wheel of fortune another spin,

But my ex ex wife done double crossed me again,
I caught her out with Sven and Ken and I know she's been with Ben,
When we walked down the aisle, She got lost,
And when she said, "I do."
She kept her fingers crossed,
My ex ex wife done double crossed me again,

My ex ex wife done double crossed me again,
I caught her in the arms of my pal and my buddy and my friend,
yeah all three of them,
I should divorce her but I just can't afford to again,
Besides it's cheaper to keep her,
Cause I get so much help from my friends,
My ex ex with done double crossed me again,
(Repeat first line over and over)

My,Ex-Ex,Wife,Done,Double,Crossed,Me,Again,Tom,Willett,Schmerdley,Music,Green,Screen,Chroma,Key,comedy,car,automobile,divorce,marriage,country,music,Packard,1955 Packard,Model A Ford,funny,original song,songwriter,outdoors,Ex-ex wife,green screen,chroma key,surprise,yt:stretch=16:9,surprise ending,live,feature man,feature man piano,featureman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments