Advertisement

Kenya Moore From The RHOA Stated Marc Daly Has Cheated On Me So Let's Talk About IT Review

Kenya Moore From The RHOA Stated Marc Daly Has Cheated On Me So Let's Talk About IT Review WELCOME TO DEBSHANEL48WORLD :)

This channel talks about and does reviews MAINLY on The Real Housewives Of Atlanta, and Married To Medicine Reality shows. Sometimes you can catch me giving my 2 cents and a dollar on other local bread celebrities that reside here in Atlanta, Ga or in other states, or even going aboard, to see what celebrity commentary I can find to talk about on my channel. Remember, its just for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES, please don't take anything I say to heart. IT'S just commentary from my view point. Strictly coming from my opinion and how I view a topic of discussion. With that said please, don't forget to Subscribe, share and like my videos. Thanks for all your support.


Go visit my daughters youtube channel listed below, you want to see a younger version of me, please, go check her channel out and subscribe:)
Starr J. Kraziness YouTube Link:


MANY BLESSING AND PROSPERITY TO ALL THAT COME TO MY CHANNEL.

love b scott blog,blackamericaweb,thejasminebrand,michael kopech,radaronline,indiatvnews.com,foxnews.com,celebritystyle.site,news.nowentertainment.net,bbc.com,Kenya moore hair care review,matthew perry now,friends cast read mean tweets,nene and kenya fight,kroy biermann,brielle biermann,the shaderoom,titanic song lyrics my heart will go on,the wendy williams show today,ok magazine,eonline.com,real housewives of atlanta fights,india tv live news in hindi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments