Advertisement

Joesephyr Plays: Final Fantasy VII Remake Demo! Unlike Cloud, I very much AM interested!

Joesephyr Plays: Final Fantasy VII Remake Demo! Unlike Cloud, I very much AM interested! Joesephyr Plays: Final Fantasy VII Remake Demo! Unlike Cloud, I very much AM interested!

And now for something a little different, working off of the strawpoll that I held a couple weeks ago (with over 2000 votes, thank you so much!), I've decided to venture a little into Console RPGs, and the timing of this little release couldn't have come at a better time! I do also talk a little about where I have been in my absence and what happened to make it so that I can make content once again, so if thats something you would like to see, by all means come on down and watch!

I am hoping that this is not only something special in terms of the game itself, but also something special in the evolution of the Joesephyr brand!

This video is directly taken from my Twitch stream, and therefore I encourage you to come and check that out as well!



Let me know in the comments what you think of the demo, and what things you've found within the game!

Twitter:
Twitch:
Facebook:
Discord:

Patreon is now back up and running as well! Featuring brand new bespoke title cards for my supporters, I want to give back to the channel and its supporters in new ways, and am always open to new ideas, so feel free to send a message!



Footage: Final Fantasy VII Remake Demo

All audio I upload here are used for non-copyright infringing purposes, and all Fair Use laws are complied with.

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Dissidia,Final Fantasy,Opera Omnia,DFFOO,OO,FF,DFF,NT,FF7,FFVII,FF7R,VII,Mobile Gaming,Gacha,EX,Should You Pull,SYP,Square Enix,Josephyr,Joesephyr,Demo,Let's Play,Plays,Video Games,Remake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments