Advertisement

Internal Controls in Vendor Maintenance - Save 25% on ACAP Conference

Internal Controls in Vendor Maintenance  - Save 25% on ACAP Conference www.debrarrichardson.com
www.debrarrichardson.com/podcasts

You may already know me by my saying "Putting the AP in hAPpy", I even named my podcast after it. So when I was offered the chance to speak at the ACAPP AP P2P Leadership Conference in Canada in May, I jumped at it!

Based on my experience creating a new Accounts Payable Department at a small to medium-sized company all the way through managing 140k active vendors across 7 different ERPs, I will talk about internal controls in the Vendor Master File.

You will learn how to implement internal controls in the Vendor Onboarding and Maintenance process to eliminate both internal and external fraud.

So if you haven't already registered for the conference, please register and use my code APINHAPPY to save 25% off ticket prices!




See you there.

accounts payable,acapp,ap conference,p2p conference,how to onboard a vendor,vendor setup,how to setup a vendor,vendors in sap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments