Advertisement

IF ONE WERE TO GO, WHICH WOULD IT BE??? TRADITIONAL OR WHITE WEDDING | LET'S GIST | DUSTYFACESMAKEUP

IF ONE WERE TO GO, WHICH WOULD IT BE??? TRADITIONAL OR WHITE WEDDING | LET'S GIST | DUSTYFACESMAKEUP Hello beautiful people! In today's video I'm just giving you guys a run down of what weddings in Nigeria is like and if one was to go what my opinion would be. so comment down below which one you would let go, ejoy guys and i will see in my next video. Love you guysssss
~
To subscribe to my channel click on the link below:

~
MORE VIDEOS TO WATCH
My flawless foundation routine -
how to get more use out of your makeup -
~
Location: Lagos Nigeria
I am a Nigerian You tuber, Makeup artist, Pharmacist and boutique owner who loves what she does and enjoys sharing videos with you.
~
CONNECT WITH ME :
instagram @dustyfacesmakeup
@chikkiey
store page@wimz_store
Twitter @chikkiey
Facebook Dustyfacesmakeup
~
BUSINESS
For business inquiries please contact egwimchikanma@gmail.com

DUSTYFACESMAKEUP

Post a Comment

0 Comments