Advertisement

I WAS CRUSHED || story time and living room redecorate

I WAS CRUSHED || story time and living room redecorate Somethings things just don't go as planned, and it can be very crushing!
What do you think about my house situation, and my living room rearrangement?


Connect with me! Instagram: @lexilukonen
Email: alexis.lukonen@gmail.com


I am a wife and a mom of two, with a passion for healthy living, working out, green beauty and all things decor and DIY! I also love to give you a peek into my life working with my husband in our Professional Tree Company. I am excited to take you along as I live my life!

I WAS CRUSHED,story time and living room redecorate,rearranging my living room 2020,my fixer upper makeover 2020,our first home fixer upper,mom of 2 vlogger 2020,momma vlogger 2020,organizing and redecorating 2020,organizing and redecorating our fixer upper,missing out on a home,lexi lukonen,lexi lukonen vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments