Advertisement

I Flew Delta Premium Select From LA To Tokyo... Is it Worth It?

I Flew Delta Premium Select From LA To Tokyo... Is it Worth It? This is my first vlog from my trip to Japan! This was back in January so no need to comment and worry about the coronavirus... I definitely didn't get it. I decided to upgrade my flight to a Delta premium select seat because it was only $200 more. It's essentially like getting a domestic first class flight... except this flight is WAY longer, so that's a pretty great deal! There was one thing about it though that was kind of a dealbreaker for me. The seats don't actually recline that much in these seats. I felt like the seats in Comfort + actually reclined more, which is crazy. So if you are planning on sleeping I wouldn't recommend.

Instagram: Shelbychurch
Twitter: @shelbychurch
Snapchat: shelbychurch


-get unlimited free music for 30 days for your YouTube videos:

-Get $10 cash on your first 2 rides on FreeBird (cash back on Uber and Lyft) with the code "w47ca" - Download it here:

-Get $30 Airbnb Credit:
-Get a FREE $5 stock:
-Get a FREE Uber ride use code: "ylkfn"
-Get a FREE Lyft ride use code: "SHELBY360158"

shelby,church,vlogs,delta,premium select,is it worth it,first class,domestic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments