Advertisement

Every Woman is an Inspiration! #SheInspiresUs | Dhruva Gandhi

Every Woman is an Inspiration! #SheInspiresUs | Dhruva Gandhi Glad to participate in #SheInspiresUs Campaign by @narendramodi !
This is how I feel, every woman deserves an extraordinarily ordinary life. 💖
____
____

I am an ordinary girl.

An ordinary girl who was privileged to get her education from a decent english medium school.

An ordinary girl who went to college & graduated as a gold medalist and student of the year.

I am just an ordinary girl who now runs a digital marketing firm, operates as an influencer & youtuber, study law and also take a substantial load of my father's business.

According to me, there is nothing extraordinary in my ordinary life.
But I am able to live this so called ordinary life because my parents & family supported me, educated me & respected my dreams and ambitions.

Why can't such an ordinary girl like me be an inspiration?
Why should there ever be a need to look up to people who have overcome struggles?
Why can't every girl get an ordinary life like me?
This women's day let us pledge to #empowerwomen, #supportwomen, stand by women, #educatewomen & give every woman an #extraordinarily #ordinarylife they deserve.
Every #woman is an inspiration.

Happy women's day! 💕
_____
#HappyWomensDay #Womensday
____
Follow Me on Instagram: @iamdhruvagandhi

she inspires us,womens day,dhruva gandhi,international womens day,support women,girl gone unsanskari,narendra modi,narendra modi womens day,narendra modi she inspire us,#sheinspiresus,indian girl,indian woman,8th march,empower women,educate women,trending womens day,womens day video,narendra modi social media,

Post a Comment

0 Comments