Advertisement

Drowning - A moist death

Drowning - A moist death Going in blind as usual. Wonder how this will turn out... Seems... Hard on the eyes... And kinda on the ears too...

OK, so spoilers: not too much of a fan, but it IS about a subject I am quite interested about. I discuss some stuff in-depth at the 50:00 mark and also at the end if you don't wanna listen to me doing bad voice acting.

Tell me what you believe depression to be! Write in the comments. What IS depression? Not how it feels, what to do or how you experience it, just what IS it to you?

Cheers! And take care, all!

---

This channel is dedicated to streaming video games that I personally fancy. I encourage anyone watching to interact, give tips or plain tell me how to game. This project is born out of a desire to make time for gaming, but also creating positive social interactions.

Mute Stream is part of an umbrella brand called World of Thanklessness.
For more information: (you hang on cuz the site ain't up yet!)

a World of Thanklessness
- a Silent Scream

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Drowning,MzaleYao,drowning,sometimes you,death theme,artistic,artsy,artsy game,depression,discussing,phiosophy,sad,suicide,death,

Post a Comment

0 Comments