Advertisement

Bath Filling - New Version For 2020 - 2 Hours (For ASMR | Relaxation)

Bath Filling - New Version For 2020 - 2 Hours (For ASMR | Relaxation) My brother recently completed the installation of his new bathroom suite (which you can see in the picture) and kindly allowed me to take some pictures and recordings for my channel. As always this is a short clip which was looped several times to make the 2 hour long recording! I recorded this version using my Zoom H6, which was around 3 feet away from the bath during the recording. I will make another version of this bath soon for my other channel @Relaxing Videos so please remember to subscribe to that channel as well if you haven't already done so!

Tips / Donations:

#BathFilling #SleepSounds #ASMR

ASMR,Stereo,Relaxing,Sound,Sounds,Bath Filling,Bath,Filling,Water,Running,шум воды из крана,шум воды,звук воды,Running bathtub water,Running Water,

Post a Comment

0 Comments