Advertisement

2 THINGS I NEEDED TO STAY CONSISTENT IN THE GYM

2 THINGS I NEEDED TO STAY CONSISTENT IN THE GYM 2 THINGS I NEEDED TO STAY CONSISTENT IN THE GYM
If you like #ComeWithMeToTheGym videos, give it a thumbs and share!
________________________________________________________________
Join the #FranFiles family and never miss an upload!
New videos every Tuesday and Thursday and (some Sundays)!
Subscriber Count: 148

________________________________________________________________
Consistency is key so that say! In today's video, I talk about 2 simple things that I needed to #stayconsistent in the gym up until this point in life. You'll realize it doesn't take much to be #consistentinthegym. If you like content, check out my videos below!
________________________________________________________________
WATCH THESE VIDEOS TOO!!
5 Things Every Beginner Needs in the Gym
6 Tips for the First Day in the Gym

My Top 10 Favorite Ab Workouts:
How to Get that Hourglass Shape:
Gym Essentials:
End of Summer Fashion Haul:
Maxglam Hair Review:
_________________________________________________________________
CONNECT WITH ME ON THE SOCIALS:
Instagram: fearlessfran_
Twitter: @fearlessfran_
Facebook: Franshayla Poe
__________________________________________________________________
CAMERA AND EDITING SOFTWARE:
Camera: Sony A5100 with kit lenses
Editing Software: Filmora9
__________________________________________________________________

Today’s video is all about fran files, 2 things for consistency in the gym, things I needed to be consistent in the gym, consistent in the gym, consistent with healthy eating, consistent with discipline, how to be consistent with discipline, how to be consistent with healthy discipline, fran files consistent in the gym, fran files consistent with discipline, fran files consistent with healthy eating, fran files how to be consistent with discipline, the role of an accountability partner
_________________________________________________________
Who is the person behind Fran Files?
I am Fran. I am a 23-year-old who has recently graduated college finding her place in this world with God holding my hand. I have a passion for school which is why I am pursuing a career in the medical field. I am currently taking required courses for my next step along this journey to becoming a doctor which is my master’s. While pursing my dream of becoming a doctor, I am using my platform on YouTube to express my other passions outside of the school which are fashion and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. On my channel, you will find videos about my favorite inexpensive makeup products, fashion hauls for all seasons, and lifestyle videos that pertain to working out and maintaining your mental health being a millennial.

fran files,2 things for consistency in the gym,things i needed to consistent in the gym,consistent in the gym,consistent with healthy eating,consistent with discipline,how to be consistent with discipline,how to be consistent with healthy discipline,fran files consistent in the gym,fran files consistent with discipline,fran files consistent with healthy eating,fran files how to be consistent with discipline,the role of an accountability partner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments