Advertisement

£100 PRIMARK KIDS CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES HAUL || FEB|MARCH 2020 - TimeforT

£100 PRIMARK KIDS CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES HAUL || FEB|MARCH 2020 - TimeforT Hello My Loves !!!

So today is the day I give up a haul , to my kids ....Yes, I actually bought stuff for them and not me haha!
I hope you enjoy the video guys and gals, let me know in the comments if you have children and what you've bought for them recently?

Thank you for watching
Happy Tubing

FOLLOW ME:
INSTAGRAM – Personal @Mrstnorris83
YouTube account @timefort17
TWITTER – @TimeForT17
TWITCH - Time4T17

MY PATREON:
If you would like to support me and this Channel -

#childrensclothinghaul #primarkkidsclothes

new in primark,whats new in primark,new in,primark haul,primark haul 2020,primark haul february 2020,whats new in primark 2020,whats new in primark february 2020,whats new in primark march 2020,new in primark 2020,childrens clothing haul,kids clothing,kids clothing haul,kids primark haul,childrens clothing primark,Primark,Mummy Hauls,I spent £100 at Primark,I spent HOW MUCH,

Post a Comment

0 Comments