Advertisement

Why Forza Horizon Multiplayer Continues to Decline & Why Players Feel Stuck...

Why Forza Horizon Multiplayer Continues to Decline & Why Players Feel Stuck... In this video I highlight the "snowball effect" that Forza Horizon titles and the Forza Horizon 4 community in general combined with the DEVS create when they allow game mechanics to be abused, offer too many options to players and why the mentality of these players changes every new game that is released.

Subscribe:
Support me Here:
Follow my Instagram Page:
Follow me on Xbox: SwaY Raaz

Get my Racing/YouTube Equipment:

Controller -
Microphone -
Editing Monitor -
Game Monitor -

forza horizon,forza horizon 4 multiplayer,fh4 multiplayer,forza horizon 4 online,forza online experience,forza horizon 4 online experience,forza horizon 4 online adventure,forza horizon 4 broken cars,meta in gaming,car meta,sway raaz,frf raaz,fh4 raaz,forza horizon 4 op cars,forza horizon 4 raaz,horizon 4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments