Advertisement

The bottom of the bottle is where you'll find me (Prod. $ocram)

The bottom of the bottle is where you'll find me (Prod. $ocram) Link to soundcloud:

[Verse I]
Lost in my mind again
It's the same shit
Runnin' through my brain
Like I'm counting sheep
I'm trying to sleep
But I'm lost in my thoughts again
Watching the sunset below the horizon
My life has spiralled outta control
I need some help
But when I ask for it, it never fucking helps
I'm just another kid
That's trying to make it big
Got fucked up mental health
It ain't about the money
I don't care about wealth
I just want to feel purpose
In this Godforsaken life

[Chorus]
when I hit the ground
Will you be there?
Watch me fall away
I'll waste away
Dig my own grave
Don't know what's next for me
kettles boiling
Skins burning
Waste away and decomposing
My walls are caving in
So I'll smoke another blunt
Lived a life full of sin

[Verse II]
Live every day
With this fucking pain
Popping pain pills and smoking cigs
Just to get me through the day
Got so many dark thoughts pent up in my brain
This music is an outlet
Helps to numb the fucking pain
Don't know what else I'd do
Probably sleeping in a grave
Carving lines in my skin
I don't like to show my face
I wanna face my demons
But can't find the right way

music,rap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments