Advertisement

Skyrim SE LinnHome For SE ,(My Personal Texture)

Skyrim SE LinnHome For SE ,(My Personal Texture) I decided to edit the textures for fun and ended up modifying this beautiful mod, adding textures to my liking. I'm posting the original mod, with its original textures, because I didn't ask the author for permission, I won't share the textures, it's just a demonstration, follow the guidelines on how to make changes to the textures, (for those interested):

Editing DDS textures (Simple Tutorial)


LinnHome For SE (Original Mod)


[COCO]Mulan


Other Mods:



Operating System Name
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
System Type
X64-based PC
Processor
i7-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz, 3100 MHz, 2 Core (s)
Physical Memory (RAM)
16.00 GB
Baseplate
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Video Cards
GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Texture)

Post a Comment

0 Comments