Advertisement

Oblong Polka Dots | GRWM feat. The Warrior Palette by Juvia's Place

Oblong Polka Dots | GRWM feat. The Warrior Palette by Juvia's Place Welcome to Oblong Polka Dots, I'm so glad you're here! My name is Kir (pronounced Kerr) and on this channel, we talk about makeup, skincare and the beauty industry. If this interests you, then stick around because we have lots to discuss.

My workday mornings are usually very busy tending to my family, laying out clothes, making lunches, tidying up around the house, and keeping everyone on task. Whew! Even with those responsibilities, taking care of myself is a priority. For me, this means setting aside time to drink my coffee, read the news, and pamper myself. Whether it's applying skincare or wearing makeup, I want to look and feel my best when I walk out of the door. What does the start of your day look like? What makes you feel good when you walk out of the door? Please share in the comments.

Get ready with me today as I use the Warrior Palette by Juvia's Place.

Social Media:
Instagram -
Facebook -

GRWM,morning routine,quick look,quick makeup,makeup,WOC,African American,locs,dreadlocks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments