Advertisement

My parents changed my life for me

My parents changed my life for me I can’t say we're a common friendly family. I'd say quite the opposite. My 'rents're really busy - they work. So, mostly, they don’t have any time for me and my problems. But it's okay, 'cause I understand everything.
With grandma, it's another story. You know, a classic English woman with a classic upbringing who can easily apart Monet’s original from a fake one. She swears like a soldier, wears a furry boa and lives in quite a creepy house, where antiques're everything. Including her and her cat. As a kid, I'd spend hours walking around this mystical place. The old 18th century piano had a special place in my head. It occupied half of the “guest hall”.

animation short film,school story,short animation,school stories animated,animated channel,actually happened,stories,story,storytime,animation,true stories,animated life,animated stories,my story animated,short film,animated short film,actually happened stories,story booth,story time,storybooth animated,storybooth,teen,Teen Life,parents,my life,money,my parents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments