Advertisement

I'm no Anti-v*xxer buut...maybe i should have been 😳(knowledge can be a scary thing)

I'm no Anti-v*xxer buut...maybe i should have been 😳(knowledge can be a scary thing) I cant say i ever trusted the pharmaceutical/medical industry but i had no idea how bad they really are. Im no expert so I can't say whether or not the guy in this talk is 100% correct but If half of what he says is even possible, there are a lot of so-called "dr's" who don't take the Hippocratic Oath seriously, whatever happened to "Do no harm"? Most "dr's" should probably be stripped of their title at the very least n at most get the chair. I would Say modern-day "dr's" are more like witch doctors but that would be an insult to witch doctors. I now think about "dr's" the same way I think about Car mechanics. Some are better than others n like with car mechanics, u always have to watch out for the mechanic who over charges. Then there's the mechanic that fixes the problem, only for u to mysteriously develop a new problem a week or 2 later. Idk but Best bet is to keep things natural n do ur own research. Good luck.

thing)

Post a Comment

0 Comments