Advertisement

Got a big tax refund? Is that good or bad?

Got a big tax refund?  Is that good or bad? re you getting a tax refund this year?

I remember being so excited about getting tax refunds because it was a big pool of money that I could throw at my debt (and make a dent), or use to start my emergency fund (ahh, the relief of having a buffer) or the time I used it to finish saving for a down payment for a new house (home, sweet home!)

But when I googled ‘tax refund’, I got 50 articles that told me I screwed up….that refunds are bad.

So how can something that feels so good be bad?

I’m going to go all anti-establishment this week and buck the trend.

Tax refunds aren’t good or bad. They just are.

It’s how you use them, and how you plan for them that really matters.

In this week’s show we’ll talk about
• how tax refunds work
• who should get one (and who should stay away from them)
• how to get a bigger (or smaller) one

We’ll also talk about how you should fit a tax refund into your financial planning.

And if you find a tax refund is a good thing for your life, we can celebrate that magic bucket of money every April together!


** RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO **

Paycheck calculator
IRS Tax Estimator
___________________

*** JOIN THE YOUR MONEY MADE EASY COMMUNITY ***


Tired of the way the money in your life makes you feel? Why do we feel like we are supposed to know how to manage money when it’s not something we are taught when we are growing up? No worries…I’ve got you covered.

I created the Your Money Made Easy support group for women that want to learn how money works and want to be surrounded by other women that are changing the way they manage the money in their lives.

When you join Your Money Made Easy, you not only will have access to the support of other successful, like-minded people, but you also will have access to the FREE trainings and resources from me! Having a group lets me make my content more personal and exclusive to the members of the group.

Sound good to you? REQUEST TO JOIN!


___________________

** SAY HI ON SOCIAL **

Facebook:
Facebook Group:
Instagram:
Website:

Real Family Finance,Suze Orman,Dave Ramsey,Personal Finance for women,learn about money,tax refund,tax calculator 2019-20,tax withholding explained,w-4,w-4 2020,tax day,taxes 2019,taxes 2020,irs refund,irs tax refund,state tax refund,federal refund,i got my tax refund,

Post a Comment

0 Comments