Advertisement

GOOD NEWS: I Walked Inside The Texas Safe Haven Building On Saturday

GOOD NEWS: I Walked Inside The Texas Safe Haven Building On Saturday COMING SOON:I will Record A Detailed Videos for Inside & Outside the Safe Haven building. Keep Praying that Our Father WILL PULL THE RUG OUT FROM UNDER THE SONS & DAUGHTERS OF SATAN. OUR FATHER WILL CRASH THE ECONOMY TO BUILD HIS KINGDOM SAFE HAVENS. AMEN! AMEN! PRAISE THE LORD! LET'S EXALT HIM DAILY N PRAYER!

Dear Brothers & Sisters, Get Ready for Our Father to show you where to go VERY SOON. Our Father will guide many of you to HIS SAFE HAVENS. I am Very, Very Concerned about those that can move & you have not Obeyed Our Father. I WILL READ 5 LOVE LETTERS N THE NEXT 5 VIDEOS FROM OUR FATHER ABOUT YOUR CHOICE TO NOT PICK UP YOUR BAGS & RUN. BROTHERS & SISTERS, WHERE IS YOUR GREAT FAITH? READ ALL OF PSALMS 36:, 46: & 91. READ PROVERBS 3: 5-6....GET UP & TRUST N HIM.

Church Wake Up! Dear Brothers & Sisters, yesterday it was 65 * N Greenland & it's very cold N L.A. today. Our Father Is About To Wake Up His Church & All Sinners. It's Time!

THE YEAR OF GOD'S SAFE HAVENS: Dear Brothers & Sisters, I will not allow comments any more on my channel. Our Father WILL HANDLE IT!!! I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THESE DEVILS & THEIR EVIL DEEDS OF WICKEDNESS. THEY ARE TRYING TO BRAIN WASH GOD'S CHILDREN & Me on my Lords Channel Nets Of Hope. I have the Pure Love Of My Heavenly Father. Read About This Pure Love & Forgiveness N Micah 7:18-20 & YOU CAN Now email me your Love Letter Comments From Now..._✝️_

Dear Friends, Many have asked about donations and now I have a PayPal set up & I am able to receive Your Love Offerings. Please see info below for more details. You can send money through PayPal Family & Friends. This option is...FREE...for my account. Go To PayPal & use my Email address to add Your Love Offerings To my account. My Daughter set up PayPal for you to use my Email through PayPal cindy.t_t_t@yahoo.com My name is Cindy Lansdale & please look for your conformation & send only .25 cents at first if your not sure. It will go through & you will get a conformation from PayPal. NOTE: If you Trust a Bank Deposit Slip, then You Must Trust a PayPal Deposit Slip. I can't keep searching out everyone's PayPal Deposits. Amen! I Truly Hope that You Understand! Please have Faith N PayPal's Deposit Slip System.

Dear Brothers & Sisters, From now on Please Email me your Questions or Concerns to my email only cindy.t_t_t@yahoo.com Be very Patient! I Work Full Time!

A & O Productions,In Touch Ministries,Holy Spirit,God' Handmaiden,Andy Stanly,Jesus in Gerogia,Paula White Ministries,ABBA'S MINISTRY,Christ,Jesus,Church,Worship,Fellowship,Bible,Crazy Love,BRMinistries,HolySpiritWind,

Post a Comment

0 Comments