Advertisement

Fast & Furious Supra gets Pulled Over TWICE...[Explained]

Fast & Furious Supra gets Pulled Over TWICE...[Explained] I've gotten pulled over 2 times in the last 24 hours and wanted to make a video explaining what happened. Enjoy

You can subscribe to my channel for new videos, builds of my Ferrari 458, BRZ, Supra, RX-7, 2JZ 350z, vlogs and everything else that I record and share with you.

►Hunt&Co
►Best place to buy car parts
► Use “tj10” and save 10% off everything at
►Meguiar’s Store:
►Follow my Twitch

►Follow me on Instagram @tjhunt_
►Follow me on Twitter @tjhunt_

SEND ME STUFF HERE:
14781 Pomerado Rd. #115
Poway, CA
92064

tj hunt,subaru brz,cars,PC,pull over,cops,police,cop pulled me over,arrested,impound,2020 Supra,fast and furious supra,fast and furious mk5 supra,movie car,I got pulled over,Fast and furious Supra pulled over twice,Getting pulled over twice in 24 hours,police car,5-0,

Post a Comment

0 Comments