Advertisement

Ascension Messages☆Spiritual Exercise. Assistance is available take advantage of it Feb. 26-29, 2020

Ascension Messages☆Spiritual Exercise. Assistance is available take advantage of it Feb. 26-29, 2020 Angel Messages & Animal Spirit Guidance for all individuals whom are already aware their on an Ascension Journey & going through an Awakening Process. This reading won't resonate with everyone. Not intended for children
*Chakra healing in this video, concentrated on heart chakra, but all received healing.

Donations are welcomed & greatly appreciated 馃挌馃挌馃挌


If you're interested in any healing service or a private reading with me, please send a donation to PayPal with a note for the service requested, if there's no note, I will assume it is a donation, thank you I am very grateful.. . Next send me an email with the service requested.
☆ThePatrizzal@gmail.com

Readings are $35. All Healing Services are a suggested $65 or more donation. This suggested amount went up due to guidance from Angels & Higher Self.. I want to keep suggestion low enough so that people can afford it & high enough so that I'm receiving enough in exchange for time & energy I put into preparation for doing the healing... Thank you for being understanding. After I receive your email & donation I will contact you via email & we will then figure out a good time & date for us both. Thank you for being patient & understanding.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional, all healings are Guided by Higher Self & Angels. (Great for ppl on Ascension Journey to 5d/Christ Consciousness & ppl who wish to expand their Awareness & States of Consciousness) All healings are Unique to the individual, no two healings will ever be the same. Sessions last anywhere from a half an hour to 3 hours depends on the person & what healing needs done. I channel life force energy/Chi in & out of the body in ways that I am guided to for healing to take place in Mind, Body & Spirit.

Make sure to check out UniqueMe303 Healing & Empowerment Facebook page as well. I thank you for all your love and support always! Big 2 armed hug & lots of love, Namaste 馃挏

26-29,

Post a Comment

0 Comments